Distribution of Food DonationsFood Distribution Schedule: Arare (cubic rice crackers) donated by JAL (Japan Air Line)
- Wednesday, June 24 afternoon
Distribution Site: Student Support Building
*Please note that the distribution site may change. Check this website before attending.
*Please bring your own recycling bag.
*Thank you for maintaining your social distance at all times.
To those who have needs for consultationSince April, your life has changed drastically, as you have to refrain from living you like and all your classes become online. We understand that you are at a loss and are worried about what to do.
The Student Services Center will resume offering face-to-face consultations on June 1, which had been suspended since April. Appointments can be made by phone or email from Monday, May 25.
Please take note of the following information for face-to-face consultations.
- Please make an appointment in advance for your consultation.
- Please wear a mask and disinfect your hands at the time of your consultation. We also ask for your understanding that our staff will be wearing masks.
- For the time being, face-to-face consultations may be shorter than usual.
- If you are sick or sick with a cold, please do not overdo it and cancel your appointment. In such cases, we need you to contact us in advance by phone or other means. You can also consult with us by phone or email instead of face-to-face.
We have a website on the psychological stresses associated with the outbreak of new-type coronavirus infection and how to deal with them.
Please click here.
Life assistance money
About the Students Services Center
The Students Services Center was established to help students achieve fulfilling lives on campus by improving the existing systems for Student Counseling Services, Mental Health Support, Inclusive Learning, Career Counseling, and Ability Suport.
The worries and problems that confront you on a daily basis also provide a precious opportunity for self-reflection. While you may usually be able to work through such issues with the help of your friends, seniors, supervisor or family, in daily life, it can be difficult to find the time to contemplate the worries and problems we face. Wouldn't it be great to try speaking with us at the Students Services Center at such times?
The Students Services Center is more than just a place to come for advice and suggestions. It is also a place where you can find the clues to solve your problems and grow up, by putting your feelings and ideas into words and sorting up them through talking with staff. Even though your consultation with us will be to solve your practical problems, it may also lead you to reflect on yourself and to view yourself in a different light.