Dear NU studentsEvents related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) is of great concern. Some of you may experience uneasiness and worries. You may also feel discomfort. If you do, please do not hesitate to contact the Student Services Center.
- The Student Services Center is open as usual.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, please contact the Health Administration Office (052-789-3970). Please refer to here too.
- If you are concerned about your health or traveling in public transportation, you may seek consult via email or telephone.
- Staff members are wearing masks.
- Thank you for cleaning your hands with alcohol-based hand rub when entering the building.
- If you have a fever, please refrain from going outside and call the Health Administration Office.
Please read how to take care of yourself (only in Japanese) PDF
The Students Services Center provides information via twitter (in Japanese)
We appligize your incovenience and appreciate your cooperation.
About the Students Services Center
The Students Services Center was established to help students achieve fulfilling lives on campus by improving the existing systems for Student Counseling Services, Mental Health Support, Inclusive Learning, Career Counseling, and Ability Suport.
The worries and problems that confront you on a daily basis also provide a precious opportunity for self-reflection. While you may usually be able to work through such issues with the help of your friends, seniors, supervisor or family, in daily life, it can be difficult to find the time to contemplate the worries and problems we face. Wouldn't it be great to try speaking with us at the Students Services Center at such times?
The Students Services Center is more than just a place to come for advice and suggestions. It is also a place where you can find the clues to solve your problems and grow up, by putting your feelings and ideas into words and sorting up them through talking with staff. Even though your consultation with us will be to solve your practical problems, it may also lead you to reflect on yourself and to view yourself in a different light.